Landscape Lighting InstallationYour beautiful landscape, outdoor living area or pond usually fades when the sun sets. If you want to provide a “2nd face” to your property, installing landscape lighting is your best option. The various types/techniques of landscape lighting that we can install in your property include:
- Path, Spot and Area Lighting
- Shadowing and Silhouetting
- Architectural and Plant Accenting
- Up or Down Lighting
- Grazing and Moon Lighting
- Safety and Security Illumination
There are many reasons for adding automated lighting fixtures to your outdoor area. Here are some of them:
- Security. Any outdoor area will turn dark at night. Unless you have lights installed, the security of your home may be compromised. Lighting on your landscape makes every open space and corner bright enough to ward off burglars.
- Safety. It can be quite dangerous trying to walk outside at night. By installing landscape lighting fixtures, your family and your guests won't have trouble navigating your outdoors once darkness sets in.
- Entertainment and Relaxation. Landscapes are meant to relax the mind and body. Having lights installed will provide your outdoor area with enough illumination that will allow you to appreciate its beauty even at night.
- And that's possible with
Special Advantages With Low-Voltage Lighting SystemsUsing low-voltage lighting systems provide the basic benefits of landscape lights and more. The name says it all. Such systems use low-voltage lights. While the typical garden lights run on 120 volts, low-voltage lights need only 12 volts. With low-voltage lighting systems, homeowners are assured of safety and great savings.
Low-voltage lighting systems use only 10% of the total consumption that the typical garden lighting uses. Therefore, there will be a lot less electricity consumption, thus a lot less cost on power bills. This is not only economical, but also environmentally friendly. And since the lights are only 12V, the bulbs produce less heat and are less likely to cause short circuits. Typical garden lights heat up fast, making them potential fire hazards.
Though low-voltage lights are believed to emit low beams, which are not so great for certain applications, you shouldn't worry. Contrary to this popular belief, low-voltage lighting systems can actually emit even brighter lights. That is, if the right lights and correct transformer were used. And that's possible with a pro's help.
Reliable Lighting ServicesWe at NOLASCAPES know how important it is to maximize the functionality, beauty and entertainment potential of a landscape with properly installed lighting. That is why we use commercial-grade, energy star fixtures. We always make sure that we treat each project as if it is our own outdoor area.
If you are in the Greater New Orleans Area, give us a call. We are confident that you will be satisfied with our services.
View our Lighting gallery »