Landscape Maintenance ProgramsNOLASCAPES knows that Landscape Maintenance can be a dreaded task for property owners. Whether you need 1 time clean up/ reclamation or Routine Seasonal Maintenance, we offer outstanding residential and commercial programs, which insure that our clients' landscape investment is properly maintained.
The seasonal program offers a solution for our clients who do not have a need for a weekly maintenance program. We will perform all the seasonal service functions, which are as follows:
Routine Seasonal Maintenance Services Include:
Raking, Blowing and Sweeping of Debris
- Property is raked, blown, vacuumed or swept to clear away built up debris. This includes landscaped and hardscaped areas (concrete, decks, paved areas, etc.)
- Debris is bagged up and removed from your property.
Color and Mulch
- Remove annuals that are past their prime and replace them with next seasons selection
- Turn and fluff or add mulch to beds
- Weed control includes pulling and/or spraying weeds in the landscaped areas.
- Pre-emergent applications occur 2x per year.
- Weed control service does not guarantee a weed-free property 100% of the time.
Trees and Bushes
- All trees and bushes fertilized with a time-release granular fertilizer in amounts considered adequate to maintain proper growth and health on an as-needed basis
- Plants with special problems treated in an attempt to restore them back to health
- Pruning conducted as needed - General pruning practices include: maintaining plant separation; dead-wooding; seasonal considerations; scale/size; natural shape; safety considerations; structure protection; etc.
- All irrigation valves, timing devices, lines and heads checked to insure their operational status
- Irrigation timers set and programmed for seasonal watering requirements
We recommend this service two to three times per year.
All Maintenance programs can be customized to your unique needs.